ABOUT USMass times, directions, staff
STEWARDSHIPPraying, serving and giving
FAITH FORMATIONChildren & adult education
CALLED TO PROTECTProtection of children & youth
PARISH LIFEParish organizations
Helpful LinksCatholic Resources
See what's on Word on Fire TV.
Read about today's saint.
Scripture for today.
(480) 948-8380 ext. 33
More about Lynda
Oversee all administrative and financial aspects of the parish.
What year you started working at SMG:
What you like best about SMG:
The "welcome" feeling exhibited by the community (staff, ushers, greeters, volunteers) to all who enter here and the generosity of the parish members in giving of their time, talent and treasure.
The Four Pillars of Stewardship
- Extend a warm, hospitable, and loving welcome to all in all aspects of life, from worship to service to study to social time or personal need.
- Present a visible sign of Christ's loving kindness to all.
- Grow as disciples who are committed to prayer - individual and communal prayer, public and private prayer.
- Draw closer to Jesus and to imitate Him.
- Recognize the Eucharist as central to the spiritual life.
- Educate, form and sustain the stewardship way of life.
- Disciple stewards and give a good example.
- Continuous conversion to a life of stewardship.
- Minister to the needs of our parish members, the wider community and Church.
- Serve compassionately those who are hurting or in need, lost or alone, or suffering in any way.
- Give thanks to God for all the gifts received.